Monday, February 22, 2016

Diet and Training Seminar is a SUCCESS!!



TEAM SUCCESS Personal Training kicked off the new year with an informative and healthy Diet and Training seminar.

The seminar touched on but was not limited to:

GlutenFree
RawFood
Paleo
Fodmap
Holistic
Vegan




Discussion on the training and supplements. As well... healthy snacks and beverages were served.

Every participant left with goodie bags and tshirts. As well... a BIG THANKS goes out to Popeye's Supplements...Good Health Mart and Nutrition Asylum Upper James for donating fantastic supplement gift baskets which 3 lucky winners took home.

I can't wait until the next one. It will be bigger and better!!



4 comments:

  1. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If you really search for online personal training you can find a lot in the Enternet and believe me the
    are all so good you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi people,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to learn more about the personal trainer NYC I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this post while I was searching for cheap personal trainer london, I found this very useful post. Everyone have to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, thanks for sharing it here.I hope you will adding more.
    I know something information about
    Personal trainer online video course | Professional Personal Trainer Association | PROPTA that works properly. You may check it out. I hope that it will equally help you

    ReplyDelete